Contract laboratory for pharmaceutical ingredients and fine chemicals
Chemical custom development and production
You are looking for a contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) for your pharmaceutical ingredient or fine chemical? ChemCon’s chemists and chemical engineers attend your project with twenty years of experience from synthesis development until commercial production.
In more than twenty years, ChemCon acquired well-established expertise through a multitude of versatile projects. According to your specific requirements we synthesize chemical substances as high-quality fine chemicals or GMP-compliant APIs:
- Organic, inorganic, polymer chemistry
- Isotopically labeled compounds and cold precursors
- Cytotoxic and highly potent substances (HPAPIs)
- Controlled substances
Synthesis and process development
Tailor-made solutions for your project – from route scouting to pilot manufacturing. Chosse the starting point of your project at ChemCon to meet the advancement of your project:
- Literature research
- Synthesis development & scale-up
- Technical batches
- GMP pilot manufacturing
GMP production (APIs)
ChemCon facilitates the routine production of high-quality specialty substances to strictest GMP guidelines. Commercially, we supply products for an annual demand between <100 g and a few 100 kg.
Worldwide, ChemCon’s high-quality products are used for important specialty applications:
- APIs: oncology, orphan diseases, critical care, dermatology, etc.
- GMP-compliant excipients, diagnostics, trace element salts as postoperative dietary supplements, delivery agents, etc. for injectable application
Upon your request, we develop processes for high-value specialty products according to your required quality and quantity. You will benefit from ChemCon’s production concept that is specially designed for niche products.
- High-quality fine chemicals
- Reference standards
- Diagnostics and provocation substances
- Starting materials, intermediates or building blocks
Optimized for the contract production of small to medium quantities:
- Research laboratories
- Cleanrooms class 100.000
- Dedicated equipment
- Multipurpose equipment
We produce exclusively in Germany (Freiburg i. Br.)