Skip to main content

News & Events

Microwave fire at ChemCon GmbH

The fire department was automatically alerted by the fire alarm system. Before the fire department arrived, the fire was extinguished by ChemCon employees and the facility's manager.

Two employees were examined by rescue services as a precautionary measure; no injuries were found.

According to the fire department, there is no danger to the environment. There is also no danger to the health of the population in the North Industrial Area.

We would like to thank our colleagues and the janitor Markus Binger, who prevented worse through their courageous intervention, the fire department and all those involved, who were on site very quickly, for their effective intervention.

make an appointment

* Required Field